George Sibley says worried debate in Colorado and other upper-basin states about how to avoid a Colorado River Compact curtailment is badly misplaced.
- Reckoning time on the Colorado River (and its tributaries)
- Hickenlooper sees 50-50 chance for carbon pricing
- Words veer to sharp edges in the dispute between Tri-State and its biggest co-op
- Giant solar farm for the Pueblo steel mill (almost) completed
- Auden Schendler on big oil & why voluntary action just isn’t enough
Auden Schendler Big Pivots Bill Ritter Black Hills Energy building electrification Chris Hansen climate change Colorado Colorado Air Quality Control Commission Colorado decarbonization Colorado decarbonization roadmap Colorado Energy Office Colorado Public Utilities Commission Colorado PUC Colorado River Colorado Springs Utilities Comanche 3 Craig Generating Station Duane Highley electrical cooperatives electrical utilities electric vehicles energy transition Federal Energy Regulatory Commission Gov. Jared Polis Guzman Energy Holy Cross Energy Jared Polis Just Transition Kit Carson Electrical Cooperative La Plata Electric La Plata Electric Association natural gas Platte River Power Authority Public Service Co. of Colorado Pueblo renewable energy Sierra Club Southwest Energy Efficiency Project Tri-State Generation & Transmission Tri-State Generation and Transmission United Power Western Resource Advocates Will Toor Xcel Energy